The majority of the odds makers have UT by 3 and I like it.
I've always liked being the underdog.
But for those of you feeling uneasy about this weekend's journey into Kneeland Stadium, read this, you'll feel better.
I had an unplanned stop by the emergency room recently and while I was there I had a few thoughts while there.
1) Hearing someone else vomit makes me start to dry heave.
2) Hospital robes look better on certain people.
3) I hate watching people in pain.
4) My brother is tougher than I thought.
5) I have a new found/heart felt appreciation and respect for nurses.
The Loft (above Earthlink Live)