Another YIR meme. This one stolen from Oob.
1) Where did you begin 2007?
The Biltmore hotel finishing a gig, loading out and getting several inebriated people back to my house. Then punching a wall out of frustration. Not my happiest New Year.
2) What was your status by Valentine’s Day?
Still very angry at the wall. Of all the places I could have taken out my aggression, I choose a spot of sheet rock that was hiding a wooden stud.
3) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
No, and Zenu willing, never again.
4) How did you earn your money?
Turning tricks and slapping hos.
The 9 to 5 job, gigging, putting together events in Vegas, playing poker. Lots and lots of poker.
5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Not for me.
6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
7) Where did you travel this year?
Las Vegas, NV; Nashville, TN; Athens, GA; Milwaukee, WI; Chicago, IL
8) What did you purchase that was over $1,000?
A 42 inch LCD television. It is sexy.
9) Did you know anybody who got married?
Elizabeth (not the blogger)
10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
I don't think so.
11) Biggest surprise?
Still not gay.
12) Did you move anywhere?
13) What concerts/shows did you go to?
Spamalot, Sweet Charity, All Shook Up, Disney's HSM, Dream Girls, Stomp, The Wedding Singer, West Side Story, The Rat Pack, Beatlemania Now
14) Are you registered to vote?
15) Who did you want to win Dancing with the Stars?
What is Dancing with the Stars?
16) Where do you live now?
The Mainsail. East Snobb. Georgia. USA. Third rock from the sun.
17) Describe your birthday?
Not going to Boston as previously planned. Instead, I picked up family members that were stranded on the side of 285 after being in a horrific car accident. Then I hung out in the hospital for 6 hours as they got checked out. Then I ate delicious wings and beer with a few friends.
18) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007?
I don't think there was such a thing.
19) What has been your favorite moment?
The birth of my niece.
20) What's something you learned about yourself?
I will to whatever it takes to be heard by corporations or news organization.
21) Any new additions to your family?
Yes. See #19
22) What was your best month?
January, February, July, August, September, October, November, December.
23) What music will you remember 2007 by?
The soundtrack to Legally Blonde: The Musical. Don't judge me.
24) Who has been your best drinking buddy?
Too many to list.
25) Favorite night out?
Any night in Vegas, any quiet night at home