- 22:35 @ The EARL, warming up to play with @modernskirtsusa #
- 04:03 Letterman's tribute to Bill Hicks and the interview with his mom was quite awesome. #
- 12:33 I enjoyed the hell out of that sandwich. #
- 17:39 @tonysimon @gvonk more twittering about the tasting please #
Saturday, January 31, 2009
- 09:34 I also have one ticket left for the Cask Ale tasting this Saturday. DM if interested. #
- 14:00 Anyone else think the trumpet player near the bass drum and bells, sticking his tongue out is Turnmire? tinyurl.com/c8jabs #
- 22:35 @ The EARL, warming up to play with @modernskirtsusa #
Friday, January 30, 2009
- 09:27 Thanks for the effort Felton, the program is squeaky clean, but you've had plenty of time. #
- 10:26 Headin to an ultrasound. Going to look in on Lil' Xenu. #
- 11:35 @amberlrhea @rustytanton Congrats!!! #
- 11:53 Lil Zenu (working title) is healthy and on track for a late May arrival. #
- 15:13 Email overload regarding Odyessey prop building. #
- 16:18 @juliusrobberts Stop bragging. J/K Congrats! #
- 17:46 At The Home Depot. Picking up supplies to build a Marching Machine. #
- 22:18 Go Lady Dogs!!! #
- 23:46 Watching @pennjillette on Glen Beck from earlier today. #
- 23:46 oops. Forgot the extra "n" #
- 01:42 Mary Lynn Rajskub is much more attractive when she's not on 24. See also, last night on Conan. #
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
- 22:47 I find it odd to read a USAToday article containing a guy I went to high school with. tinyurl.com/bk5j2b #
- 00:01 New post - People I know tinyurl.com/c5dqzq #
- 00:51 I just took a pickle out of the pickle strainer and said aloud to myself; "Mmmmm, that's a good one." This is not a euphemism for anything. #
- 12:38 At the @gapta lunch meeting #
- 14:30 Restaurants that force you to listen to artsy techno music while you surf their website, makes me not want to eat there. #
- 16:35 I have allowed my Google Reader to get out of control today. #
- 18:36 Nothing new, just a reminder; I despise everything about the University of Florida. #
- 19:34 200 Pushups done while waiting on clients. 40, 30, 30, 50, 50 #
- 21:05 I swear to you on all the beer in all the world, bacon is the key to a kick ass salad. #
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Name (or how they refer to themselves online), URL, how I know them;
Chris Hagood - hagoodc.blogspot.com - From college
Curt Little - curtival.blogspot.com - From college
Dave B. -stillouttosea.blogspot.com - From Funkle Ester
Duane Moody - duanemoody.com - Through Tony
L.T. - dagny1113.blogspot.com - From college
And now; the private/unsubscribable blogs
Adam - harmolodicity.blogspot.com - From college
C Sharp - thereisnoaccountingfortaste.blogspot.com - From college
Georgia Girl - knowledgenotworthsharing.blogspot.com - Wife
Julius - http://web.mac.com/juliusrobberts/Robbertsonline - Through Georgia Girl
Meghan - alifesoyummy.blogspot.com - Through Brett
Phillip - wayupnorthwhereitiscold.blogspot.com - From college
Special K - specialkband.blogspot.com - From college
Trey - www.mulefritters.blogspot.com - From college
Will - www.manofgeorgia.blogspot.com - From college
So that's the list. If I'm not aware of someone, leave a comment or shoot me an email.
- 22:37 Sweating. 3500+ steps #
- 23:45 and a total of 200 pushups. 30,35,35,50,50. Fell on my face twice. #
- 23:46 @gvonk I too heard the call of the AW, but when I saw 880 calories, my food ears fell off. #
- 00:34 Hello TwitterFon. You certainly are fast and sexy aren't you? #
- 10:49 Patton Oswalt and friends at The EARL on Feb 7th. Excited face! #
- 11:56 Annoyed face. #
- 17:19 The real reason I have no hair; slow drivers in the fast lame. #
- 21:48 @ellengsauve Leftovers at the house were delicious.... #
Monday, January 26, 2009
- 00:44 @gvonk What improvements/differences made you make the switch? #
- 00:47 Watching the Dennis Felton show. He looks tired. #
- 01:00 Judging by his questions and statements, Chuck (I'm not a fan of his) seems to be rooting for Felton. #
- 01:07 Scott Howard = Awesome! Must listen to him call more Georgia basketball games. #
- 01:09 Emailing with Jojo of @ModernSkirtsUSA about Friday's show. #
- 10:57 @ellengsauve @davedaly That is why I write letters and such. #
- 16:58 Headin' to Carrolton. Thrilled #
- 17:57 In booming Carrollton. Looking at props for odyessey. #
- 20:31 Got a letter from the IRS saying I will need to make 4 quarterly Estimated Tax payments in 2009. Anyone know anything about this? #
Sunday, January 25, 2009
- 01:19 @LuxorLV Great purchase!!! And VM is a great tool too! #
- 14:39 Door to door sales people......ugh. #
- 17:19 Lazy Sunday. #
- 21:26 @ellengsauve is kicking some corporate la-z-boy ass. #
- 22:10 Rewatching Lost. Shut it, it what's I do. #
Saturday, January 24, 2009
- 00:42 Headed home. That was much fun. #
- 01:22 This sucks. tinyurl.com/cnox7m,%20R.I.P. #
- 11:10 Woke up at 7:30 and wondered why we were still bed. Thought it was Friday. Shitty way to a Saturday. #
- 11:10 .....to start a Saturday. #
- 13:45 Damn. Kay Yow died. I heard her speak once. Very inspiring. #
- 14:25 190 pushups. Sets; 30, 30, 30, 50, and 50. Yes, that's ridiculous. #
- 16:23 Kicked my closet's ass. Time for a shower and a run to Good Will. #
- 17:12 Old clothes given to Good Will. Anxious for UGA basketball. #
Friday, January 23, 2009
- 00:04 @gvonk Did you make it to a taping? #
- 00:26 Watching Warren Zevon's last appearance on Letterman. #
- 00:45 Watching Zevon's 1st appearance on Letterman. Thank you NBC for not being choadie about ownership. #
- 09:49 @sideswipe70 What did the fee at the castle cover? #
- 10:33 Is today a holiday I didn't know about? Traffic was light, half of my coworkers are gone and the interwebs seem lighter than usual. #
- 11:25 Popcorn = happiness #
- 12:29 A little disappointed in this. tinyurl.com/be8mcl #
- 13:03 Lost link; What's in the sandwich. tinyurl.com/ctfpkj #
- 13:25 One change that Obama has brought to my life is a steady stream of house showings. Sell house sell. #
- 14:26 Retweet from @edsbs. "Fuck this: tinyurl.com/djf3v7" #
- 19:05 Off to Roswell for a Funkle Ester reunion dinner. #
- 19:07 I would rate eye surgery up there with summer sausage, whiskey, and beer. My only regret was that I waited so long to do it. #
Thursday, January 22, 2009
- 23:39 Lovin' Lost. #
- 08:38 ATL traffic win!!! #
- 09:47 My sausage has arrived in Georgia #
- 12:23 Just booked a baby sitter for Little Xenu (working title) for June. That was a new experience. #
- 14:58 aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. #
- 17:07 21 minutes to get to the interstate; so far. #
- 17:21 Surface street traffic is fucking ridiculous. Also, iPhone, I will never ever type the word "ducking" #
- 19:00 3038 steps, 30 jack knives, but only 123 pushups. But I cranked out 50 in one set. That was something. Now in pain. #
- 19:31 Best welcome home from work ever. I opened the front door and found sausages and cheeses and beers. #
- 20:22 Whoever took @ellengsauve and replaced her with this person that doesn't where the line of good taste ends.....Thank You!!! #
- 21:55 Meats and cheeses and beers tinyurl.com/ce9fv7 #
After pursuing their entire online catalog, I selected the All Day Celebration Gift Box which included; three different summer sausages, Jalapeno and Cheddar wedges, smooth and sharp Cheddar wedges, Jalapeno and Cheddar spread, Italian herb and cheese spread, and a bunch of other stuff doesn't come close to measuring up against the meats and cheeses. We acquired this $75.00 box for $18.75. And because the deal was so good, we also ordered the Summer Sausage and Cheese Gift Box, which self explains it's contents. Normally $35.00, we got it for $8.75.
Shipping was a ghastly and absurd $10.00 but I found a coupon code that gave us an additional 10% off, so I really didn't have anything to bitch about. Final tally; $120.00 worth of product (including shipping) for about $35.00. Insert happy face here.
But the meat and cheese package was only half of tasty stuff waiting for me on the front door. This past Christmas, Georgia Girl (with guidance from Tony) bought me a subscription to the Micro Beer Club. Every other month for the next year, they will deliver 3 bottles of 2 different beers from 2 different breweries. Truthfully, I was a little skeptical of what they would send, but if this month's delivery is any indication, this should work out just fine.
In this month's delivery; English Style Special Ale and Woody's Wheat from Sand Creek Brewery and Winter Warmer and Milk Stout from Lancaster Brewery. I don't always trust or agree with some of the reviews on Beer Advocate, but I was tickled to see the high marks on the Milk Stout. More as I drink them.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
- 10:48 Seriously craving sausage and cheese. #
- 11:58 Soup = delicious face #
- 16:19 I wasn't the only one that noticed Aretha's odd pause in her singing yesterday. tinyurl.com/9tlvyt #
- 17:31 @mdknight Do you have a link with more info? #
- 17:32 Warning to all TSA personal in the NYC area, approach @ellengsauve at your own risk. kthxgudluk #
- 19:48 @ludakit They say taupe is very soothing. #
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Monday, January 19, 2009
- 00:06 RT from @pennjillette; "I haven't had this kind of hope, bliss, and anticipation for change since . . . New Coke." #
- 00:55 Watching the Obama concert from earlier today. The same shitty drummer from the Kennedy awards is in the pit. Is he the only drummer in DC? #
- 02:07 @galarza9 Sassafras. And Sawyer says; "hello". #
- 09:52 Who calls at 8:30 AM on a holiday? Realtors, that's who. House showing over lunch. Fingers crossed and holding breath. #
- 11:34 At Wild Wing. Surfin their webz, eatin their wingz #
- 17:17 Izzy and Savannah's first meeting was about as sucessful as a deer in a dishwasher. #
- 20:27 Begining the great coin rolling project of 09 #
Sunday, January 18, 2009
- 00:29 Can SNL hire actual writers instead of relying on the hosts for ideas? Hail Xenu for Steve Martin in two weeks. #
- 13:56 140 pushups, 30 jacknifes, 2295 steps and doing laudry. Who's kicking Sunday's ass? #
- 18:25 Sandwiches, a nap and football. #
- 18:26 And I've never much cared for Donovan McNabb #
- 21:21 @Ludakit tinyurl.com/3563mx #
Saturday, January 17, 2009
- 23:47 @pennjillette and Teller were fairly funny and amazingly logical on Don't Forget the Lyrics. Their charity was the James Randi Foundation #
- 12:23 Getting ready to host my family for Mom's birthday lunch. #
- 14:34 Family gone, house clean for afternoon showing. Off to OPT. #
- 15:51 Done with the prop meeting. Headed to Home Depot. #
- 17:21 Realized design flaw before I left Home Depot. Heading home to rethink this. #
- 19:28 @Ludakit Yes it is. Rosario Dawson hosts. Will we see you? #
- 19:51 Just finished the season premier of BSG. So so so so so so so good. #
- 22:12 Little Xenu (working title) seems to like Dave Grohl. Good start kid. #
Friday, January 16, 2009
- 23:44 WTG Coach Landers!!! #
- 01:32 @pwalters1982 Was it any good? #
- 09:10 I love this weather!!! #
- 10:30 Again with the snooty school receptionists. #
- 10:40 Huge sale at www.hickoryfarms.com/ No laughing, I love summer sausage #
- 10:59 @ellengsauve I'm on it. #
- 11:08 I think I'm going to go with the All Day Celebration Gift Box tinyurl.com/7rwpgt #
- 11:26 Meats and cheeses acquired!!! And using the sourse code CLIPPER, I got another 15% off. #
- 14:52 Pondering how to build the flats for this year's Odyssey show. Scratches head Strokes goatee...... #
- 15:33 @duanemoody Don't forget that it's going to run three minutes long too!!! #
- 16:58 When did Meatloaf start writing lyrics for Kelly Clarkson? #
- 19:53 At Muss and Turner's. Love the beef tartare. #
Thursday, January 15, 2009
- 00:42 @brettbawcum Wait.....Did I read that correctly? "Enjoyed a beer"? If you see the Maley's again, tell them we said 'ello. #
- 10:39 I like this idea. The question is, which beers(s) do I open? openthatbottlenight.com/ #
- 11:12 I don't know what I dislike more. IE or AI #
- 14:07 @davedaly UGA Football donation #
- 14:11 @LadyOob Samsung! #
- 15:38 Securing back up rooms at the Holiday Inn downtown for The Event. #
- 18:48 130 pushups, 20 jack knives, and 2000 steps done. Dinner time. #
- 20:00 I'm currently awaiting PETA's bullshit statement saying that airlines should close due to the danger airplanes pose to birds. #
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
- 08:35 Poured dog food into the dog's water bowl. She was as confused as I was. #
- 10:41 @pwalters1982 Seriously? Don't you have dogs you can ride to get places? #
- 12:14 Pet peeve number 213. Bicyclists that think that the rules of the road don't apply to them. Opps, I didn't see him officer. #
- 15:18 @ellengsauve Hi! #
- 20:21 My hatred of American Idol knows no bounds. #
- 21:57 "Richard Stamos can't hit the high F. He always screws it up like this. " #
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
- 23:46 @brettbawcum So That's how you get a stage name. #
- 00:04 Working on my HU game. (Heads Up) Interesting (yet positive) results so far. #
- 00:10 Details....finished off the first opponent in ten hands. #
- 00:49 Opponent 2; defeated in 11 hands. A players tendencies and style are much easier to figure out HU. #
- 01:38 Match 3 won after one hand. Opponent moved all in preflop and I called with KJos. He had 78os. #
- 08:18 Anyone seen my sunglasses? #
- 09:26 @cndktr Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday! #
- 10:22 Who stole my ajc.com? #
- 11:43 @Fifth_Grouper White #
- 12:16 Ran into Blake shooting some bumpers for TNT here at work. Something to do with the NBA Slam Dunk contest. #
- 12:24 Random question of the day. Does really cold weather effect the temperature of breast milk? #
- 14:09 Wow. Damn. RT from @IainBluett Virgin Megastores to close Times Square store tinyurl.com/a72zob #
- 15:56 I'm thinking about having a beer or two out tonight. Right about the time @ellensauve begins watching AI. Any takers? #
- 16:17 @gvonk (shakes fist at sky, curses under his breath) #
- 17:22 Just drove through an anti-Israeli/pro-Palestinian demonstration. Awkward. #
- 17:33 The demonstrstion was At the intersection of 12th and Spring #
Monday, January 12, 2009
- 22:59 @Hunter Little Buddha at The Palms. Great service, awesome ambiance, and creative and awesome cuisine. #
- 00:11 Slow day. pancakes, work, delicious home made soup, and 24. #
- 10:39 What part of the word "minimum" do people not understand? #
- 11:37 School receptionists suck; "That teacher's in classsss" With a tone that says; "You called a school dumbass, where did you think they'd be?" #
- 11:38 @galarza9 head/desk/head/desk/head/desk/head/desk #
- 12:34 @brettbawcum That seriously blows. You should get a new vet. #
- 13:14 @Ludakit Exit the elevator. #
- 15:35 Abandoning my review of Cirque Du Soleil's Kooza. Simply put; Awesome! Better than Corteo, more action, less drama, and the band kicks ass. #
- 15:40 I don't know what the bigger shock is; that Sunday sales has a shot or that Tony Simon is a Republican. tinyurl.com/7a9hq3 #
- 16:49 @amberlrhea While Milano is a fine cookie, Samoas are actually the best cookie ever. #
- 16:52 and THAT'S!!!......... Kicking Monday's ass!!!!!!!!!! #
- 20:05 @sheldoncooper Like your sound editing? #
Sunday, January 11, 2009
From her most recent post, Kris writes;
"Josh...who is serving in Afghanistan was injured this week in the line of duty. His unit was targeted by a suicide bomber. Several in his unit were injured and they also lost two soldiers. Josh has had three surgeries so far and will be facing more in the coming months. We are thankful he is alive. Right now he is in Germany but is hoping to be transported back to the United States soon. He took shrapnel in the pelvis and his right leg. In addition his right arm is shattered, his right ear drum is shattered and he has first degree burns on his face and parts of his body."Josh, second from the left.
Please keep Josh in your thoughts.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
- 10:43 Impromptu house showing. #
- 12:26 Furniture shopping. Third store and so far the sales people have not been pushy. #
- 14:17 Dawgs blow a double digit lead AGAIN. I'm ok with a mid season firing. #
- 15:11 Struck out with furniture but know what we're looking for now. Sort of. #
- 19:17 Awake from nap. Onto devour homemade soup. #
- 22:13 Mario Cart now. Excited face about NPH on SNL later. #
Friday, January 09, 2009
- 23:29 @misteroubre Fuck the Wookie. And no, I don't know how it came into existence. #
- 23:38 I hope Tebown tears his ACL while jumping up and down on the sidelines. #godbless #
- 12:28 Au Bon Pain's Curried Rice and Lentil Soup is delicious!!! #
- 13:47 @davedaly @lodakit BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA #
- 15:00 Also, ready for a beer. Will definetly be having one, maybe two before the office holiday party tonight. #
- 15:08 @davedaly Holiday party starts at 7, so not going home in between, but if you're up for it, Taco Mac - Metropolis. #
- 17:28 At Taco Mac trying Sweetwater's The Creeper. Killing time before re work holiday party. #
Thursday, January 08, 2009
- 23:11 @duanemoody Is it good? #
- 00:53 Regarding tomorrow night's MNCG, I want the team from the SEC to win. I also want Tebow and Harvin to blow out anything that ends with "CL" #
- 01:31 Smoltz is leaving the Braves? Painful sporting day. #
- 01:34 Am I the only excited about NPH hosting SNL this weekend? #
- 08:37 @DrGray10 continues the notion that the SEC is the str #
- 08:38 @DrGray10 is the strongest conference in the nation. #
- 08:56 I just heard that the Sec has never lost playing in the BCS title game. #
- 11:18 @VegasChrisH For five magic beans #
- 13:03 @DrGray10 I don't know what goes through the voter's thoughts. But having the MNCG winner hail from your conference isn't a bad thing. #
- 13:32 @LuxorLV You're making more lists tinyurl.com/84pzk5 #
- 14:35 Trying to secure Gameday Condos for the annual Alumni Event in Athens. And failing. #
- 15:05 @LadyOob Two weddings booked the ENTIRE facility. I'll book alternative housing and call back 30 days out to see if anything opens up. #
- 15:27 @Fifth_Grouper Red! #
- 16:22 People! If you're going to off yourself, please do so in a manner that does not screw up other people's lives or traffic patterns. #
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
- 00:06 After taking a predetermined two months off I'm back on the poker horse. Dropping down two levels to shake the rust off. #
- 01:55 Welcome back Scrubs. I missed you. #
- 09:00 @davedaly I see your one morning event and raise you one Krupti #
- 10:10 I'm not sure if I'd buy a ticket to see Zeppelin without Plant. tinyurl.com/7vos7f #
- 11:48 I wish all cables had magsafe technology. Example, headphones/earbuds #
- 15:08 Proud that our players can talk in complete and intelligible sentences. #
- 18:54 110 pushups FTW!!! 20, 25, 20, 25, 20. In related news, my arms fell off. #
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
- 23:24 Sets. But one 100 in a row is the goal. #
- 23:40 @DrGray10 LOL. Just trying to get in better shape before Lil Xenu arrives In May. #
- 23:41 Come on Texas. #
- 10:13 @Ludakit The rumor mill says updated MacMini and MacBook Pro, DRM free for most iTunes with tiered pricing and iPhone tethering. We'll see. #
- 12:19 Keynote. #
- 12:37 Macrumorslive.com had been hacked during the keynote. Hysterical. #
- 12:53 Screen caps of the @macrumors hack during the keynote. flickr.com/photos/sauve/3173772913/ flickr.com/photos/sauve/3173772887/ #
- 14:03 @gvonk Again? Shit! #
- 15:30 Officially hit the slow part of the day. #
- 16:28 @duanemoody Are you quoting Dr. John? #
- 18:30 Watching @ellengsauve use the Wii Fit for the first time. #
- 19:40 Let's go Dawgs! #
- 21:27 I hate the technical college on North Ave. #
- 22:11 @DrGray10 She has a brain tumor. #Ican'tbelieveI'mtwitteringaboutashowIdon'tlike #
Monday, January 05, 2009
- 00:38 @gvonk Looks solid. #
- 01:11 Watching young Sinatra performances. Ever think you were living in the wrong era? #
- 08:22 Looking forward to a five day work week. Ugh. #
- 08:48 I did not miss you Atlanta traffic #
- 09:31 I never saw Dune. Am I missing something? #
- 15:23 Color me shocked if the rumor that MGM/Mirage just sold off The Mirage is true. #
- 15:46 I've tried to write a review of Cirque du Soleil's Kooza all day to no avail. It seems work kept getting in the way. #
- 16:13 Made a half.com sale. First one in months. Should probably do an inventory check. #
- 18:52 Went for 100 and missed. Got to 95 pushups before my arms gave out. #
- 22:10 Fox has kept this game moving. It's like they know we have work tomorrow. #
Sunday, January 04, 2009
- 00:36 @fivehundy @anitamartini Congrats! Well deserved! #
- 00:49 Watching Mrs. Doubtfire for the umpteenth million time. #
- 11:41 We're having a "good" day. Don't fuck this up. #
- 12:12 Ha!!! @LPGeorgia stopped following me after my last tweet. I wonder if I'll be uninvited from their meet ups too. #
- 13:08 @misteroubre Libertarian party of Georgia #
- 21:10 @brettbawcum Oh no.......... #
1) Where did you begin 2008?
Funkle Ester's last gig at The Foundry.
2) What was your status by Valentine’s Day?
Already pissed off at the Jim Martin/Saxby Chambliss ads.
3) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
4) How did you earn your money?
Same as last year; daytime gig, church gigs and poker.
5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Not that I remember. But I am planning an appearance around the end of May.
6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
Dozens, but all work related.
7) Where did you travel this year?
Athens, Las Vegas, Portland (Maine), Las Vegas, Savannah, Las Vegas, Key West
8) What did you purchase that was over $1,000?
Sexy new MacBook
9) Did you know anybody who got married?
Keith and Christina, Chris and Monika, Jeb and Abby, Josh and Nikki
10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
Troy. It still hurts.
11) Biggest surprise?
For three years running; still not gay.
12) Did you move anywhere?
Off the couch a time or two
13) What concerts/shows did you go to?
See a previous post.
14) Are you registered to vote?
15) Who did you want to win Dancing with the Stars?
Turns out, Atheists can't dance. Penn Jillette and Adam Corolla. But I never watched an episode.
16) Where do you live now?
In the same damned house that's been on the market for a year.
17) Describe your birthday?
The sun rises in the East and sets in the West.
18) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2008?
Miss my first plane flight.
19) What has been your favorite moment?
Tell people we're expecting. Shut up.
20) What's something you learned about yourself?
I can be patient if I want to.
I can avoid road rage if I want to.
I will/can eat the shit out of some summer sausage.
21) Any new additions to your family?
Scott (youngest brother) got engaged to Lisa.
22) What were your best months?
August. October. December.
23) What music will you remember 2008 by?
I refuse to answer this lame ass question.
24) Who has been your best drinking buddy?
25) Favorite night out?
The Annual Official/Unofficial Redcoat Band Alumni Gathering.
Saturday, January 03, 2009
- 22:51 Great show!!! Bought the CD. #
- 00:33 Irritated. The old iBook ran out of power and since has forgotten that it doesn't have a password. Can't get past the login screen. #
- 12:13 Christmas in the attic. Watching the International Bowl. Taking what I can get. #
- 13:08 Go Dawgs!!! But wow Stegman is empty. #
- 13:32 That's the first time I've heard an announcer say; "that got the crowd arroused." #
- 15:01 A timeout now? Really dennis felton?really? #
- 21:46 Watching Prince Caspian #
- 22:07 @cndktr Yeah man, we saw the first one. And congrats on the tooth pulling. Did you use a door or pliers? #
Friday, January 02, 2009
- 02:14 Arturo Sandoval's National Anthem at the Orange Bowl. tinyurl.com/984clq #
- 10:39 Goig to register for stuff for Lil Xenu (working title). #
- 12:01 "travel system"?!?!? It's called a car seat. #
- 13:21 Side snap? Does it hurt the baby to put a shirt over its head? #
- 13:36 Debating if I survived that experience. #
- 15:38 Looking for a nap. Registering is hard work. So is crib shopping. #
- 18:14 Go Rebels!!!!! #
- 18:21 Heading to the opening night festivities of Cirque du Soleil's Kooza at Atlantic Station #
- 21:19 Intermission. So far, bad ass show. Back to Cirque's roots and the band is awesome. #